“When you come upon a path that brings benefit and happiness to all,follow this course as the moon journeys through the stars.” ― Gautama Buddha

Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Humble Beginnings with Niscenssa Direct Sales

This blog of mine caters to almost everybody as it is not just made with my food reviews, some travels and side trips but also products that I believe in. I am an avid fan of  group buying sites and promos here and there. I just started to make my own blog 2014 because of my passion of sharing good and great stuffs to make my readers be informed and up to date. I love sharing because it is synonymous to caring :)

Atty. Blaise T. Nisce, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Nisce Skin ‘n Face established, Niscenssa Direct Sales. The direct selling arm aims to provide an income-generating opportunity for loyal customers and to bring the glamour of effective skincare products within everyone’s reach.

Marketing Manager Kacey, Endorser Bela Padilla, VP Antoinette Nisce and CEO Atty. Blaise Nisce


Products range from skincare for men and women, makeup, and insect repellent and are divided into four brand categories –Blaise, Dr.Skin, Nisce, and Niscenssa. The Blaise brand is a unique skincare line specially formulated for men. It has a wide array of products from shaving cream to facial scrub. Dr. Skin product line is formulated for whitening, acne treatment and prevention, and age defying; products under this category range from deodorants to facial creams and lotions. Soap products of Niscenssa Direct are under the Nisce brand, with different types –whitening, exfoliating, and organic soap. Aside from the soap, Nisce also has sunblock lotion with SPF 80. Their makeup products are under Niscenssa; available products under this brand are face powders and foundations. The insect repellent product that provides up to eight hours of protection against mosquitoes is also under this category.


Three years ago April 25,2012 when  I happened to pass  by the different stalls of the TN Arcade, at  the public market of San Fernando, one of the corners , caught my eyes at  the pictures of the  different products of  NISCENSSA DIRECT SALES ,It was very timely that I was looking for another direct selling company  , for curiosity sake  I made my way up to Niscenssa Direct Sales office at TN Arcade,San Fernando La Union. I have only Php 1,000 in my wallet that  was the start of  my membership with the company. I introduced it to my daughter who have just graduated at St. Louis College with Business Administration major in Human Resource.At first i just gave her for her own use because if you apply for a job,personality counts.The result was very effective on the 3rd day of using the products.I started to introduced to my friends.


.May 28,2012 Niscenssa Direct Sales   at Municipality Of Mangaldan, Pangasinan was opened. Then after 6 months ,it was move to Dagupan City
   
    November 9,2012 Niscenssa Direct Sales was opened to Dagupan City at  Consuelo Bldg., M.H. Del Pilar Street, Mayombo, Dagupan City. Congratulations to our BC Dagupan franchisee: Ms. Grace Mapa!





                       On it's third year, Thank you Lord  for all the blessings and guidance .




Bring out the glamour in you! Kindly visit the link below for further information.
Shopping Nisce products has never been easy. Shop, shop, shop on NISCENSSA online store!
Need to be advertised or featured for the blog? Any comments or suggestions?
 Just feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ^_^

Links ;
      http://myniscenssastore.blogspot.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/cos.metics.75
      https://www.facebook.com/niscenssa.dagupan.1



























No comments:

Post a Comment